There’s been plenty of snow in New England and if you have a synthetic turf, you might be wondering how to remove it. Let’s take a look at what you can do when snow is covering your turf.
1. Make sure when you remove the snow that it won’t affect the warranty.
2. If you don’t use the proper technique than you could very well damage the snow.
3. Inspect the drains for debris to ensure no snow or ice is hitting the turf.
4. Make sure your snow blower or snow tractor has snow tires on it so you don’t damage the synthetic turf.
5. Whatever mechanical device you choose to remove the snow with should be working correctly so the synthetic turf isn’t ripped.